Finishing The Farm

5/8/19
Today, I took two kids out at a time and I sectioned off parts that they can paint. It turned out really cool. At the end, once it dried, I re-outlined the black lines to make it POP.



They are working on the play about farm animals and it is fun to see their progress. They get all different kinds of instruments that they can play at the end of the performance.
A big difference to Michigamme (public school) is that at CPC, is a private kindergarten affiliated with the Presbyterian church. Before lunch they say a prayer and on the walls they have painted images of signs saying, 'Journeys with Jesus' and 'Heaven Highway'. 

After school, I came back home and my mom and I went to the mall and bought a graduation dress. After that we went to Chop't, a salad restaurant, and brought the salad home. Now I am watching Wheel of Fortune. 

Hours: 8
Total: 72

Comments