Blast Into The Past

The day started with my mom walking me to my first day at CPC (my old kindergarten). We have done this walk many-a-times but it has been several years. I've grown about two feet since the last time I did the walk there. This time I was coming to help teach.

It was fun to re-connect with my old kindergarten teachers and see the classroom. We talked about things that I remembered from my time there and what had stayed the same. We spent a while looking through a memory book of all past students faces. We found me and my other siblings!
The immediate differences from my experience in Michigan were the class size as well as the student to teacher ratio. This class had 12 kids and 2 teachers vs. 25 kids and 1 teacher.  This was very different compared to Michigamme! The day overall went by fast and I am excited to return tomorrow. 



Hours: 8
Total: 54

Comments

  1. Keep going awesome, Anna - can't wait to have you back in the dorm.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment