Last Full Day

5/17/19
Today was my last full day at AEMS. My time here has been really great! Getting to know more people win the community has been really nice. It's funny to run into the students at Hannafords!
I took a picture of the image below because it follows what I am focusing on, communication about how the kids are feeling. The 'I feel ___ when ____.', statement really helps with finding other ways to say 'Stop it!'. Some kids used the phrase during recess.
Phrase taped on each supply bucket


During indoor recess today, the kids started writing Lauren and I notes. Mostly good and nice but there were some mean ones.. all in good fun... we think? Haha. We are going to miss them. We planned on going in on Monday and saying our final goodbye.
Class Picture!


Hours: 4
Toal: 112

Comments