Vinegar, Baking Soda and A Bottle

5/7/19
Today I took pictures of the photo album and here is my kindergarten picture:



After a trip down memory lane, I went into the other 2nd kindergarten classroom and helped out there. They are doing a play about farm animals, so I painted a outline for the backdrop of the farm. Tomorrow they are going to paint it. 
I noticed a sign in when you walk into the classroom. You out your name tag into 4 different sections:  I am happy, I am excited, I need a hug, I am tired, and I am sad. This falls in line with mental health and making sure there is support in the classroom. I think that this is very similar to Michigans communication. 
At the end of the day we went outside and decorated a water bottle to make it look like a rocket, and put vinegar and baking soda in it. The class previously read a book about a penguin who takes a rocket into space, so this was a fun way to demonstrate. 
When I came home I laid out in my backyard with my dog, it was 75 degrees. Then I took her for a walk. When my dad got back from work we went on a run and then sat on our porch, while there was a thunderstorm, and watched Parks and Rec.. 
Walking Macie

Cute picture of Macie
Parks and Rec. with my dad

Hours : 8
Total: 64




Comments